Friday, March 18, 2011

What Do Chambelanes Wear

News: "Sirens" by Tricia Rayburn

I had already spotted this book in January and now, a few days after his arrival in bookstores, I'm here to tell you about it.
It's "Sirens" by Tricia Rayburn, urban fantasy novel focuses on fantasy creatures really interesting ... the sirens, of course, as you will already have deducted from titolo.Tricia Rayburn never takes a fascinating myth forgotten that even today thousands of children to dream with fantastic stories, and reintroduces in adolescence. A Young Adult, therefore, is slated for March 22, 2011. This is not a novel autococlusivo, but it represents but the first chapter of a trilogy that seems to have all it takes to be envisaged as an original reading here and magica.Ecco information about the book:
Title: Sirens
Author: Tricia Rayburn
Publisher: Piemme (necklace Freeway)
Pages: 504
Price: € 18.00
Plot:
At seventeen, Vanessa is afraid of everything: the dark, heights, the ocean ... but luckily, Justin, his older sister, is always at his side to protect and encourage. Until one night, Justine plunges off a cliff and his lifeless body resurfaces miles away from their holiday home in Winter Harbor, Maine. Vanessa can not be convinced that the death of Justine is accidental, especially after discovering many secrets hiding his sister, who all considered blameless. Then the boy disappears and Justine at the same time the whole town of Winter Harbor begins to count a number of men drowned, all ended up with an enigmatic smile on his lips. Within a few weeks, Vanessa will discover many things: how she died her sister, the pleasures and risks of love, and something about their shocking nature.
Abstract:
" Then there was an explanation for what happened two years ago, when for the first time I heard the mermaids singing. There was an explanation for that to which I no longer wanted to think, but I could not forget. The sky darkened, as if the clouds were plunged into the sea. regained control of my body and without thinking I sank down on his knees at the bottom of the boat. With your hands resting on the edge, I leaned forward, watching the water a few inches from my face. The rain rippled the surface, yet I could see the bottom clearly, as if the sun shines and the sea was smooth as ice. And then my eyes. I had always considered an indefinable color, either blue or green. At that time, however, perhaps because I watched them carefully for the first time, I seemed different. I seemed to sparkle as two silver coins. Dipped their fingertips into the water, then the wrists, elbows, and while my tears mingled with the rain whispered: I'm sorry ... I'm so sorry ... "
booktrailer in English:




The author:
is Tricia Rayburn has written several novels about tweens and teens including also the appreciation of the series of Maggie Bean. He lives in Long Island with her boyfriend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment