Sunday, March 13, 2011

Do You Release More Eggs After A Miscarriage

In My Mailbox (5)

Sorry for the delay but I had many commitments. Here are my purchases this week:
start with "Black Moon-The Game of the Vampire" by Keri Arthur fourth book in the series "Black Moon" here's the plot and the cover:
In Melbourne underworld, there is a nightclub for every fantasy and desire. But for Riley Jenson, the club has become like an obsession. Riley, a rare hybrid of vampire and werewolves, there is not the pursuit of pleasure, but an unknown killer who is using the dark night as his hunting ground.
Riley investigates inside a nightclub. To complicate things we bring you a sexy barmaid, a former popular vampire (Quinn) and a new lover ..... werewolf and a demon.
Then I bought "Tempted" by PC & Kristin Cast sixth volume in the series "The House of the Night" and here the plot and Cover:
My name is Zoey Redbird, I'm seventeen and I'm afraid. With the help of my friends, I could to hunt by the House of Night - the school where the vampires are preparing for novices Transformation - Kalona, \u200b\u200bwho had subjugated students and teachers because of its incredible beauty. At first I was happy that the Angel of Evil and its dreadful demon-crow had left the skies of Tulsa, but now the situation has become even more dangerous. His ally Neferet, in fact, led him to Venice, where it meets the Supreme Council of Nyx. If you Kalona and taking control of the Council, all vampires should submit to their will, and the world, would be the end. I have no alternative: I must leave. Although it breaks my heart to leave alone my best friend, Stevie Rae. She did not can hardly follow me, and not just because the sun would kill her: it must deal with the red novices, the boys are back from the dead and soulless as the monsters who now struggle to recover their humanity. But some are really bad and I hope that in my absence, Stevie Rae manages to get by.
Then I bought "The Angel of Betrayal" by Melissa de la Cruz's fifth adventure saga " Blue Blood "and here is the cover story:
" The Legacy of Schuyler "was concluded with the flight of Schuyler in Florence along with his forbidden love, Jack. Now the two must undertake a mission that Schuyler was to complete: find and protect the remaining five gates that guard the Land of Lucifer, Lord of the Silver Blood. Back in New York, Mimi was elected Regent of a congregation that had no guide. Trying to recover from the loss of Kingsley and his overwhelming desire to destroy Jack, however, must channel all its energies on a very dangerous new threat. Some vampires were kidnapped and their captors are planning to burn them alive ... A Venator, however, is arriving from Shanghai to untangle the web of deceit before the killer strike again. During this battle last gasp for survival of the congregation, young vampires uncover a deadly secret, a truth already revealed by the mother of Schuyler during the Renaissance, but kept buried for centuries. The enclave of blue blood is weakened with each passing day, and the fate Schuyler leads to a terrible choice that will always remain.
And finally, the last novel I've received by sharing information on aNobii "Scratch The Panther" by Rachel Vincent here's the plot and the cover:
Werecats n .1
I have claws, and I have no qualms about using them ...
Faythe Sanders looks like a normal student, with the desires and habits of any young woman of her age. No one at the campus, suspects that she is a creature of two natures, human and feline. And even that gain their independence has challenged the authority of his father and declined to Marc, his one true love. Then a stray, or a shapeshifter lawless bunch, attacking the community, sending fresh dreams and projects of Faythe. And then she decides to pull off the claws and make them pay. Whoever he is.

And what have you bought this week or do what you exchanged?

0 comments:

Post a Comment